Every home requires storage space for the occupants of the house to store their items. In this regard, there is no better option than wardrobes. They provide immense functional space that we can make use of whether in our bedroom or living rooms. With this in mind, you can turn the freestanding wardrobes as a solution for space provision. However, the built-in option is a much better option, much so when they are custom made.
The Advantages Of Custom Made Built-In-Wardrobes
To qualify the assertion that the custom-made built-in wardrobes are better than the freestanding option, you need to consider what you gain with built-in wardrobes. Herein are some of the most prominent benefits your wardrobes custom designed.
#1. Better Aesthetics
- Built-in wardrobes are aesthetically pleasing. They complement the overall décor of the space that they are installed in. Unlike the freestanding option, built-in wardrobes are designed to fit in the spaces they are installed in. Therefore, the custom-made built-in wardrobes emerge as part of the overall room design. This a tad difficult, if not impossible, to achieve with a freestanding wardrobe.
#2. Maximum Utility Of Space
– Unlike freestanding wardrobes that are designed and made in a one-size-fits-all approach, built-in wardrobes are designed and made to fit the dimension of the space they will be installed in. With this in mind, they occupy the entire space that they are installed in, negating wastage of space to a minimum. In this regard, homeowners who opt for built-in wardrobes get far better space utilization.
#3. Flexibility Of Storage Space
– It is important for the storage space in question be flexible. As you would appreciate, you would like to have enough space to store various items that you have in your possession. For instance, a bedroom wardrobe should provide enough space to store a variety of clothes (shorts, dresses, t-shirts, socks and any other types of clothes), jewelry, shoes, belts, and other items. Custom made built-in wardrobes are better placed to offer this kind of flexibility of space utilization.
#4. Custom Configuration
– Closely related to the flexibility of storage space is the customization of the space. Being custom made, such wardrobes are designed and made to the owners’ specifications. In this regard, homeowners get exactly what they want. Every drawer; every cabinet; every cloth rack, and every shoe rack is designed and meant to meet the specifications determined by the homeowner. This quality of internal space configuration is a unique aspect of custom-made built-in wardrobes. There is no better way to get a wardrobe that meets your needs entirely.
#5. Enable Homeowners To Use Odd Spaces
– Unlike freestanding wardrobes, custom made built-in wardrobes with sliding doors are capable of being installed in the odd spaces that exist in your interior space. They can be installed in L-shaped corners and can be designed to fit around windows. This eliminates the awkward spaces that do not go well with the entire space or the overall theme of the room.
There are numerous other benefits that you can accrue by installing custom-made built-in wardrobes. These are just but a few of the benefits.